In accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions specified here in below. Please carefully read the section of Terms & Conditions before proceeding on the site. In case you do not accept the Terms & Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. The Terms & Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site. Coorg Coffee Camp reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without any notice, and assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability in any manner what so ever.
The Site provides information relating to homestay owned by Samrat HB.
- You agree that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site (refer to Terms & Condition no.8) is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
- You also agree that all Information is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You are liable and responsible and to your risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
- That Coorg Coffee Camp to ensure that the Information is reliable and accurate, still error(s) and omission(s) may occur, to the extent permitted by law, and therefore Coorg Coffee Camp does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) in any manner what so ever of any kind in return to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose etc.
- Coorg Coffee Camp is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material available on the site including via any linked website.
- Coorg Coffee Camp may from time to time update, modify or add or delete the Information, including these Terms & Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions.
The Site is for your personal use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the restrictions as under:-
- The Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental
- You will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms &Conditions specified here in above.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER & EXCLUSION
That under any circumstance or event Coorg Coffee Camp shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, or in any manner what so ever which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site
- Your use or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site; including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
- You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by any law which apply to you.
- Coorg Coffee Camp does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are liable for taking sufficient precautions safety and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
- You must ensure that any information which you provide to Coorg Coffee Camp is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of Coorg Coffee Camp or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any Coorg Coffee Camp system, data or information.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Web Sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- You agree that Coorg Coffee Camp does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Sites and does not agrees for any responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any other aspect of Linked Web Sites.
- Links with Linked Web Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Coorg Coffee Camp as the owner or operator of those Linked Web Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Sites only, unless to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
- The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers to check the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose. Further you are legally entitled for entering into any approval and capable to bear the financial burden of any agreement.
- For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation to payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
- Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking and cancellations are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
- No contract will subsist unless and until Coorg Coffee Camp accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking.
- You undertake that all details you provide in connection to any services or products which may be offered by Coorg Coffee Camp on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. Coorg Coffee Camp reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
- The booking amount shall be accepted only by Credit/Debit Card issued in the name of the guest who intends to stay at the hotel. Use of third party (other than the guest himself/herself) Credit/Debit Card for making a booking/payment online is not accepted. The hotel will not honor the booking if it is found that a third party Credit/Debit Card has been used for the booking/payment online.
SECURITY & NON CONFIDENTIALITY
Coorg Coffee Camp does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to Jaypee Hotels. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Jaypee Hotels is transmitted at your own risk.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- If you breach any of these Terms & Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
- Otherwise also, the access to the Site may be terminated at any point of time by Coorg Coffee Camp without notice or assigning any reason.
- The provisions of these Terms & Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of Coorg Coffee Camp will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- Coorg Coffee Camp does not accept any liability for any failure in compliance of these Terms & Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If Coorg Coffee Camp waives any rights available to it under these Terms & Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India, Bangalore.
RETURN TO SITE
To return to the Site, click where you desire. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms & Conditions.