Welcome to Coorg Coffee Camp Homestay
Arrive as a guest, Leave as family
Recognized by Dept.of Tourism Govt.of Karnataka
GOLD CLASS HOMESTAY
Luxury hygienic homestay with individual cottages and dormitory in the middle of 40 acres of coffee estate. Indoor and outdoor games, Home-cooked traditional food near Nararahole Tiger reserve and Wayanad forest. Guided bonafide deep jungle safari & trekking to Iruppu falls. Come and discover the beauty of Coorg.
Escape to the peace and tranquility of CoffeeCamp, nestled amidst a lush coffee estate. CoffeeCamp is the perfect place to unwind and take in all that nature has to offer. Estate walks, bird watching, and a visit to the local river are some of the activities on offer…all that and a breath of fresh air!!.
The accommodation is comfortable, the cuisine home cooked, and includes a taste of local food. The homestay offers a lawn at the entrance, a front yard garden, and a common rooftop dining open round the clock. The rooms are large, spacious, high, and lofty, each with attached European toilets with hot and cold showers.
For Booking Call
Pay Now and Confirm your Booking (50% Advance Payment)
Coorg Coffee Camp Homestay
Kodagu(Coorg) is blessed with abundant natural resources. Tourism just adds to it. People flock here for various reasons: to take a tranquil vacation, to go trekking in the Western Ghats, and much more. Homestays are a great option for those looking for good accommodation combined with authentic cuisine and easy access to tourist spots around Coorg.
CoffeeCamp is comfortably located in a beautiful estate. The homestay is close to Nagarahole. Staying here, you can go for conducted tours around the district.
Individual Couple Cottages with attached Bathroom
Individual Family Cottages with attached Bathroom
Dormitory (Joint Family Room with Double attached Bathroom)
Roof Top Restaurant
- Nagarahole tiger safari
Govt organized 2hrs deep jungle safari (Government Charges Extra).
20min from Coorg coffee camp.
- Trekking to Iruppu falls. (30min)
- Organized Trekking to Brahmagiri hills from forest dept.(30min)
- Glendora tea estate visit.(30min)
- Wayanad Edkal caves and heart shape lake.(1 Hour from coffeecamp)
- Wayanad tiger safari (Government Charges Extra)(30min from coffeecamp)
- Shuttle badminton
- Coffee estate tour
- Lake visit
- Tug o war
- 24/7 Power Backup
- Hot water
- Home cooked food
- 2 wheeler and jeep rent
Coffee camp Homestay includes
1. Couple cottages
2. Family cottages
3. Joint family cottage or dormitory.
Couples cottages price
2000 per head Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner (Buffet Unlimited with Veg & Non-Veg).
Family cottages ( max 4 people) 1800 per head Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner (Buffet Unlimited with Veg & Non-Veg)..
Joint family or dormitory( max 11 persons with double attached bathroom) 1700 per person Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner (Buffet Unlimited with Veg & Non-Veg)..
Children below five years are complimentary.
Children 5 to 12 half charge.
Children above 12 are in full charge.
Bonfire estate walk n coffee tour are included in the package
Cancel within 7 days of booking to get a full refund.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT 24HRS
- Breakfast: 9:00am to 10am
- ( Local Coorg dish n south Indian dish, eggs, bread, and jam)
- Lunch (Extra Charges) : 1:00pm to 3:00pm ( Chapati, 2 veg curry, 1 Non-veg Fry/Curry, Biriyani/Palav, Rice, Rasam, Curd and Salad)
- Evening Tea Coffee: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Dinner: 9:00pm to 11:00pm
- Dinner: (Akki roti 2 veg curry, jeera rice, rice and rasam, chicken curry or chicken fry, curd, salad)
- Veg & Non-veg side Dishes Extra charges
- Pork items 550 rs per kg
- Chicken items 500 rs per kg
- Fish items 550 rupees per kg
- Manchurian Items 300 rs per kg
- Panner items 650 rs per kg
- Onion pakoda 300 rupees per kg
- Bhajjis 300 rupees per kg
- Boiled Egg (2Nos) 50 rupees.
- Egg Burji (4Nos) 100 per plate
WE HAVE SEPARATE KITCHENS AND UTENSILS FOR VEG AND NON-VEG.